Reopening Our Parish
- When inside or outside the Church, EVERYONE MUST ADHERE TO SOCIAL DISTANCING GUIDELINES.
Outside the Church:
- The Mass audio will be played through the exterior speakers of the church. You can sit anywhere within 100 feet of the church and still clearly hear the Mass, so feel free to bring some lawn chairs and celebrate Mass outside.
- The Mass audio will also be broadcast around the church on 105.1 FM.
- The reception in the parking lot is good overall, but there are spots where it is not. Test your reception as you find your parking space. We ask that the front parking spaces be reserved for those who are attending Mass from their car.
- After distributing communion to those inside, Father will go outside near the main entrance of the church to distribute communion to all who attend the Mass outside.
Inside the Church:
- Risk Management for the Diocese of Arlington has informed us that FACE COVERINGS ARE STRICTLY REQUIRED INSIDE THE CHURCH. The only exception is for very small children. If possible, please bring your own mask. If for some reason you come without a mask we may be able to provide one for you. Some of our generous parishioners have made and donated extra masks, you are welcome to take one as long as supplies last.
- A map is provided with the location of your reserved seats. If this is confusing, ushers will help you find your place.
- The flow of the Mass will be normal. You will go to communion as usual, but social distancing must be kept in mind at all times. Markings are placed on the floor to help you keep socially distant. Even those who are not receiving communion are asked to exit the pew and follow the path of the communicants in order to avoid having to be stepped-over by others returning from communion.
- During the dismissal from Mass, ushers will dismiss the back rows first in order to allow everyone to safely exit the church.
- You can also exit the side doors in the Church. They will be open at all times during and after Mass.
Please call or email if you have any questions.
Please remember the bishop has dispensed the faithful from their obligation to attend Mass, and that dispensation will remain in effect for the foreseeable future. That means absolutely no one HAS to attend Mass.
Please read the attached Guidelines, especially the Guide for the Lay Faithful!!
All questions, concerns, suggestions are welcome.
Your Servant in Christ,
How you can help our parish remain open for Mass
during Covid -19.
CRITICAL ITEMS NEEDED
Clorox Non Bleach Wipes (Clorox brand only)
Face Masks (homemade or purchased)
Hand Sanitizer (any brand, any size)
These scarce items are needed to keep our building safe.
Donations accepted in the box below the parish office window.
Pastor’s Reflection for Ascension Sunday
The Apostles were eyewitness of the Ascension of our lord. They saw Jesus being lifted by a cloud and taken up into heavens. They were left in a state of confusion; they were afraid to face the world and their future without Jesus. They thought they had lost Him when He died, but He returned to them after He rose from dead – why must He leave them again?Continue reading by clicking here.
Our Readers, Eucharistic Ministers Ushers & Altar Servers
Saturday Readers/EM: Reader : Daniel Strogis
May 23 Ushers: Patricia Harbin
5:00 pm Altar Server:
Sunday Readers/EM: Reader : James Dillon
May 24 Ushers: Marc Hogan, Pete Zahn, Bernie Walter
8:00 am Altar Servers:
Sunday Readers/EM: Reader : Jesse Evans
May 24 Ushers: Geoff and David McGarrigle
11:00 am Altar Servers:
Counters: Tina Riley, Chris Riley,
Saturday Readers/EM: Reader:
May 30 Ushers :
5:00 pm Altar Servers:
Sunday Readers/EM (EM)
May 31 Ushers:
8:30 am Altar Servers:
Sunday Readers/EM: (EM)
April 31 Ushers:
10:30 am Altar Servers:
Saturday, May 23 rd
- Confession – 4:00 pm to 4:45 pm / Drive-through
- Mass – 5:00 pm /Reservations
Sunday, May 24th Ascension Sunday
- Mass – 8:00 am /Reservation
- Choir – 9:15 am / Cancelled
- Drive Thru Confession 10:15 am to 10:45 pm
- Mass – 11:00 am /Reservation
Monday, May 25th
- Mass – 8:30 am
- Office Closed
Tuesday, May 26 th
- Mass – 8:30 am
- Women of Grace – 9:30 am /Cancelled
- RCIA – 7:00 pm
Wednesday, May 27th
- Calix – 8:30 am / Cancelled
- Mass – 12:15 pm
- Legion of Mary – 5:30 pm
Thursday, May 28th
- Church is closed
Friday, May 29th
- Mass – 12:15
- Adoration – 1:00 pm to 9:00 pm
Saturday, May 30th
- Mass 5:00 pm / Reservations
- Confession – 4:00 pm to 4:45 pm Drive-through
Sunday, May 31 Pentecost Sunday
- Mass – 8:00 am /Reservations
- Choir – 9:15 am/Cancelled
- Mass – 11:00 am/Reservations