- Monday and Tuesday: 8:30 AM
- Wednesday and Friday: 12:15 PM
- Saturday Vigil: 5:00 PM
- Sunday: 8:00 AM and 10:30 AM
- Holy Day Vigil: 7:00 PM
- Holy Day: 12:15 PM and 7:00 PM
- First Saturdays: 9:00 PM
Adoration & Benediction
- First Fridays: 11:00 AM – 12:10 PM
- Fridays: 1:00 PM – 9:00 PM
- Monday and Tuesday: 8:15 am
- Wednesday and Friday: 12:00 pm
- Saturday: 4:00 – 4:45 pm
- Sunday: 7:30-7:45 am and 10:10 – 10:20 am
- Holy Day Vigil: 6:30 – 6:45 pm
- Holy Day: 12:00 pm – 12:10 pm and 6:30 – 6:45 pm
You can always make a reasonable request of the Sacrament of Penance.
Contact Father Staples as soon as you are expecting your baby. If you want the Sacrament of Baptism, come on in right away.
Contact Father Staples as soon as, if not before, you get engaged.
Anointing of the Sick
Contact Father Staples as soon as you are or your loved one is seriously ill, no matter what time of day or night.